Engagement Photography Auburn AL
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Engagement Photography. You will find helpful, informative articles about Engagement Photography, including "Getting Engaged: 5 Things to Do First - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Auburn, AL that will answer all of your questions about Engagement Photography.
Carson Studios(334) 826-3686
1586 Crescent Blvd
Captured Image Photography(334) 332-3971
100 Church Dr # A
129 E Magnolia Ave
Prime Time Photography(205) 907-9290
S & S Photography(256) 533-0088
2365 Whitesburg Dr S
Signature House(334) 821-6767
166 N Gay St
Chesnutt Photography Inc(334) 821-1608
748 E Magnolia Ave
Infinity Photographers(334) 737-0200
702 Geneva St
Making Memories Photography(251) 747-2956
Angela Marino Photography(205) 965-8844
238 Vineyard Lane
Getting Engaged: 5 Things to Do First - Wedding Essentials
Congratulations on getting engaged! There are tons of wedding essentials you’ll need to complete between now and “I Do.” To get you ready for the big day, we've compiled a list of five important wedding planning things you should tackle first.
1. Select a Date:Setting a date is the most important step you can take in wedding planning. The availability of vendors and venues will of course hinge on the date you select. So get out your calendar and find a day that works for you.
2. Announce your Engagement:Sharing the good news with friends and family is the next step to take. Make it a festive occasion by planning an engagement party or keep it simple by sending an email or calling friends directly.
3. Take Engagement Photos:Engagement photos are a really big wedding essentials trend with brides and grooms today. You’ll find tons of ways to use these photos throughout your engagement. They’re great to use with save-the-dates, on your wedding Website and even on display at your wedding reception.
4. Design a Wedding Website:Your wedding Website can serve as “wedding central” a place where you can list updates, photos and and everything else friends and family should know about your upcoming nuptials.
5. Set the Wedding Budget:This step is a crucial one. Setting your wedding budget early will save you lots of time, sweat and tears down the road — trust us. Even if you have to make minor adjustments with your wedding...