Engagement Photography Bridgeport CT
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Engagement Photography. You will find helpful, informative articles about Engagement Photography, including "Getting Engaged: 5 Things to Do First - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Bridgeport, CT that will answer all of your questions about Engagement Photography.
Benedetto Photo Studio(203) 374-9119
3622 Main St
Christian Ruben(203) 395-6404
Hopkins Studio(203) 874-8839
656 Wheelers Farms Rd
Catherine Fiehn Photography(203) 878-6697
226 New Haven Ave
Photography By Rob Beecher(203) 521-7662
314 Elizabeth St Apt 3
Jeff Becker Photography(203) 261-9765
5 Cedar Hill Rd
Elite Studios Photography(203) 378-4097
1175 E Main St
Driftwood Photography LLC(203) 882-9424
155 New Haven Ave
Double D Video Service(203) 924-0894
24 Connecticut Ave # 6
Deborah K. O'Brien Photographer(203) 431-0906
252 Florida Hill Rd.
Getting Engaged: 5 Things to Do First - Wedding Essentials
Congratulations on getting engaged! There are tons of wedding essentials you’ll need to complete between now and “I Do.” To get you ready for the big day, we've compiled a list of five important wedding planning things you should tackle first.
1. Select a Date:Setting a date is the most important step you can take in wedding planning. The availability of vendors and venues will of course hinge on the date you select. So get out your calendar and find a day that works for you.
2. Announce your Engagement:Sharing the good news with friends and family is the next step to take. Make it a festive occasion by planning an engagement party or keep it simple by sending an email or calling friends directly.
3. Take Engagement Photos:Engagement photos are a really big wedding essentials trend with brides and grooms today. You’ll find tons of ways to use these photos throughout your engagement. They’re great to use with save-the-dates, on your wedding Website and even on display at your wedding reception.
4. Design a Wedding Website:Your wedding Website can serve as “wedding central” a place where you can list updates, photos and and everything else friends and family should know about your upcoming nuptials.
5. Set the Wedding Budget:This step is a crucial one. Setting your wedding budget early will save you lots of time, sweat and tears down the road — trust us. Even if you have to make minor adjustments with your wedding...