Engagement Photography New Britain CT
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Engagement Photography. You will find helpful, informative articles about Engagement Photography, including "Getting Engaged: 5 Things to Do First - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in New Britain, CT that will answer all of your questions about Engagement Photography.
Bravo Video Productions(860) 690-2726
New Britain, CT
Muldoon Photography(860) 675-1181
1501 Farmington Ave
Milardo Photography(860) 563-2422
63 Old Common Rd
Airen Miller Wedding(203) 440-3412
219 Chamberlain Hwy
Napoletano Photography(860) 342-0200
4 Woodhaven Dr
Wedding Images(860) 953-4363
124 Brookside Rd
Moses Price Video Productions(860) 233-8400
19 Gifford Rd
West Hartford, CT
West Hartford, CT
Bob Hennessy Photography(860) 635-3382
362 Main St
Pavitt Portraits(203) 235-6090
25 Arlington St N
James Patrick Wedding(860) 922-4436
Getting Engaged: 5 Things to Do First - Wedding Essentials
Congratulations on getting engaged! There are tons of wedding essentials you’ll need to complete between now and “I Do.” To get you ready for the big day, we've compiled a list of five important wedding planning things you should tackle first.
1. Select a Date:Setting a date is the most important step you can take in wedding planning. The availability of vendors and venues will of course hinge on the date you select. So get out your calendar and find a day that works for you.
2. Announce your Engagement:Sharing the good news with friends and family is the next step to take. Make it a festive occasion by planning an engagement party or keep it simple by sending an email or calling friends directly.
3. Take Engagement Photos:Engagement photos are a really big wedding essentials trend with brides and grooms today. You’ll find tons of ways to use these photos throughout your engagement. They’re great to use with save-the-dates, on your wedding Website and even on display at your wedding reception.
4. Design a Wedding Website:Your wedding Website can serve as “wedding central” a place where you can list updates, photos and and everything else friends and family should know about your upcoming nuptials.
5. Set the Wedding Budget:This step is a crucial one. Setting your wedding budget early will save you lots of time, sweat and tears down the road — trust us. Even if you have to make minor adjustments with your wedding...