Green Wedding Planners Alexandria VA
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Alexandria, VA that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Capital Celebrations(703) 966-0279
P.O. Box 22497
Calm Occasions(646) 373-7974
West Braddock Road
Ayr Hill Events(703) 964-6786
Post Office Box 11166
A Touch of Sass(703) 717-5048
8557 Wyngate Manor Ct
Engaging Events(202) 615-7106
PO Box 75772
C&A Events(703) 946-3843
4655 Kinsey Lane
1400 S Barton St #417
Anna K Events(703) 951-7890
PO Box 50186
A2Perfection Event Management Company(240) 688-7494
PO Box 7604
Fort Washington, MD
Fort Washington, MD
CiBi Events(202) 280-8481
2201 N Street NW
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .