Green Wedding Planners Bozeman MT
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Bozeman, MT that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Buzz Creative Group(917) 655-7548
3260 Hidden Springs Lane
Icing on the Cake Events(406) 539-9004
327 Woodman Dr.
Flawless Affairs(406) 241-2815
PO Box 1741
Kloli Event Planning and Consulting(406) 824-7526
P.O. Box 2703
Meetings Northwest(866) 633-8110
PO Box 2083
Montana Wedding Planner(406) 587-2520
1 east main, suite 205
Messinger Events LLC(406) 522-9747
1001 W Oak Street Suite 110
Data Provided By:
M.M. Events(406) 465-1864
2919 Virginia Dale
Western Romance Company(406) 348-2048
3512 Boothill Rd.
Uniquely You Planning(406) 850-1879
P.O. Box 20412
Data Provided By:
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .