Green Wedding Planners Burnsville MN
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Burnsville, MN that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Affordable Affairs of Minnesota(612) 787-6407
8525 Fremont Ave. S
Bella Events(952) 891-8377
16530 Irwindale Ct
Aesthetic Events(612) 327-1483
15344 Wild Turkey Ct NW
Prior Lake, MN
Prior Lake, MN
Amy Zaroff Events + Design(952) 941-3371
7179 Washington Avenue South
Celebrate In Style(612) 208-1446
4117 21st Avenue South
DeMaric Event Consulting(952) 452-4304
50 W 93rd St
Conference Sites(952) 997-2003
16709 Innsbrook Drive
Event Lab(952) 224-8558
7251 Washington Avenue Sth
Blue Marble Events(612) 226-9794
3017 39th Ave S
Anytime Errands(952) 334-6978
2931 Natchez Ave. s
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .