Green Wedding Planners Canton OH
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Canton, OH that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Unforgettable Memories and Events(330) 456-2199
1531 Frazer Avenue NW
It's Your Party! By Natalie Ann Young(330) 268-4487
917 16th ST N.W.
Mrs. W's Wedding/Event Planning(330) 268-9895
Ohio Ave NE
Truly Your Events(330) 697-8197
Old 97 Cafe(330) 745-5493
1503 Kenmore Blvd
121 Wilbur Drive N.E.
North Canton, OH
North Canton, OH
Devotion Entertainment Services(330) 268-5171
2126 4th Street NE
Memorable Life Moments(330) 209-0234
855 Phillips Rd. NE
Picture Perfect Planning(330) 329-9121
2243 Lansinger Road
Amora Consulting Group(330) 858-9950
453 South High Street
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .