Green Wedding Planners Decatur AL
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Decatur, AL that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Premier Event Planners(256) 602-4180
Sigh Wedding & Event Planning(256) 520-7800
347 Jasmine Dr
Sara Lynn's Party World & Weddings(256) 351-2500
1805 11th st se
PO Box 385
DGM Wedding and Event Planners(334) 685-0832
100 Grandvilla Dr.
Abendtulpe Event Planning(256) 206-6996
10576 Segers Rd
Noahs Ark Workshop(256) 527-2211
199 Usher Rd
Solutions Services LLC Floral Design(256) 431-3175
P.O. Box 695
Occasion Innovations(334) 290-1497
157 Ridgeview Drive
Anita Kanelis Wedding Planning Services(205) 492-7428
Data Provided By:
Data Provided By:
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .