Green Wedding Planners Eden Prairie MN
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Eden Prairie, MN that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Aalon Productions(612) 812-2952
5601 Smetana Drive
Event Lab(952) 224-8558
7251 Washington Avenue Sth
150 Pioneer Trail
DeMaric Event Consulting(952) 452-4304
50 W 93rd St
Celebrate In Style(612) 208-1446
4117 21st Avenue South
Amy Zaroff Events + Design(952) 941-3371
7179 Washington Avenue South
Brown Bag Parties by Brook(952) 250-7043
777 Excelsior Blvd
Anytime Errands(952) 334-6978
2931 Natchez Ave. s
Affordable Affairs of Minnesota(612) 787-6407
8525 Fremont Ave. S
Auction Harmony(612) 605-7301
519 Russell Ave No
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .