Green Wedding Planners Everett WA
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Everett, WA that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
A Savvy Affair(206) 595-1314
14628 Main St.
Mill Creek, WA
Mill Creek, WA
Creative Wedding & Events(206) 419-2363
21126 78th Ave W
Fine Line Management & Events(206) 250-2055
PO Box 27242
9416 1st Ave NE #218
Cruise Holidays Cruise Ship Events(888) 870-0004
2311 North 45th Street
Bobbi Roth Wedding Design(360) 362-9773
Post Office Box 3
AmberMay Wedding Consultants(206) 696-1249
10602 240th Pl SW
12345 Lake City Way NE #283
Creative Parties and Events(425) 387-1017
19230 95th Ave NW
Events By Design(425) 785-5356
NW 83rd Street
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .