Green Wedding Planners Madison WI
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Madison, WI that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Top Shelf Weddings & Events(608) 290-5966
South Central Wisconsin
RomanceinWI Passion Parties(608) 695-6856
7 Mid Town Rd
The Wedding Guy(608) 358-0383
3825 Mammoth Trail
An Aire of Flair(608) 225-6219
3831 Manito Court
Beyond Elegant Events(608) 225-1093
3207 Conservancy Estates Lane
Sun Prairie, WI
Sun Prairie, WI
Planned Spontaneity(608) 446-0346
PO Box 6271
Inspire Weddings & Events(920) 860-1013
4014 Hanover St
Lupine Logistics(608) 234-0684
4230 East Towne Blvd #265
Simple Elegance Wedding and Event Planning(608) 279-6679
694 Grace St
BetterWorld Events(608) 423-2030
W9196 Hidden Valley Place
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .