Green Wedding Planners Olive Branch MS
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Olive Branch, MS that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
In Character Productions(901) 268-0494
9968 Victor Drive South
Olive Branch, MS
Olive Branch, MS
Elegant Surprises Wedding & Party Planner(901) 493-8908
Exquisite Events(901) 691-8369
3590 Kings Arms Cove
Memphis Destination Management(901) 590-1535
9045 Forest Centre Drive
Memphis Originals(901) 413-1315
Inviting Events Planning & Promotions(901) 291-9984
Elite Weddings & Events(901) 248-4815
6920 Red Oaks Cir St 58#
Mid-South Wedding Planners(901) 503-3071
6860 Club Ridge Circle
Literary and Arts Event Planning by The Risque Cafe(901) 340-1703
622 W Poplar 5#196
Andria Lewis Events(901) 231-1375
861 Freeman Street
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .