Green Wedding Planners Peoria AZ
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Peoria, AZ that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Your Heart's Desire(623) 628-6280
Bellissima Weddings(602) 703-9458
5940 W Mauna Loa Lane
Party Sitters(602) 510-7460
5157 W Shaw Butte Dr
Planned to Perfection(623) 877-1911
6610 N. 93rd Ave.
Angela Saban Design(480) 252-3240
5401 W Alameda Rd
A Day to Cherish Weddings and Events(623) 810-7091
30722 N. 12th Dr.
Rockin R Meetings & Events(623) 594-6641
PO Box 6657
Dreamweaver Concierge(623) 337-1036
20118 N 67th Ave
By Invitation Only(602) 319-5471
PO Box 8715
On Occasions(928) 266-6117
4150 W Peoria Ave.#132
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .