Green Wedding Planners Portsmouth VA
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Portsmouth, VA that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Creations by Tiffeny(757) 485-8999
613 Henderson St
Brown Bag Party(757) 986-8019
3332 Stilworken Drive
Angelic 12 Events(888) 684-0284
7758 Ogden Ave
A Touch Of Heaven Event Planners(757) 635-8753
5802-122 E VA Beach Blvd #723
Cloud Nine Events(757) 962-7808
1809 Shell Drake Court
Blissful Affairs(757) 343-9366
Po Box 456
Indigo Seven(757) 297-9752
Da Ownerz(757) 343-2077
3522 West Little Creek
Isha Foss Events(757) 410-3436
840 Juniper Cresent
Events by Julia(757) 305-8567
6909 Deer Pond Lane
Virginia Beach, VA
Virginia Beach, VA
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .