Green Wedding Planners Valdosta GA
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Green Wedding Planners. You will find helpful, informative articles about Green Wedding Planners, including "10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials". You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Valdosta, GA that will answer all of your questions about Green Wedding Planners.
Inspired By Elegance(229) 333-9674
1323 Willow Way
Joyous Occasions(229) 548-3822
203 Merwin Street
ALLURE Event & Meeting Productions(770) 596-3915
436 McGill Place
Reception Decor(706) 322-8196
2208 Wynnton Rd
A Classic Event(678) 386-5145
243 Hurt Drive
Inspired By Elegance LLC(229) 333-9674
1323 Willow Way
Everything Elegant Events(912) 965-0257
141 West 51st Street
Elegant Events By Design(912) 631-1098
207 Westminister road
318 Events + Concepts(678) 314-7624
PO Box 8952
Events by Design(706) 294-7706
P.O. Box 31544
10 Simple Ideas for Your Green Wedding - Wedding Essentials
Green living has quickly gone from marketing trend to a way of life, with tons of products and services designed to reduce the carbon footprint. Here, we offer 10 simple green wedding essentials ideas to incorporate sustainable practices with your wedding planning .
1. Select a venue with natural decor.
2. Use potted plants as centerpieces that double as favors.
3. Have the bridesmaids where a dress they already have or will wear again.
4. Send save-the-dates and directions via email or post them on your wedding Website.
5. Purchase a CD of your photos from your photographer and let your family and friends view them electronically rather than from hard copies.
6. Use the same floral arrangements at he ceremony and reception.
7. Double bridesmaids’ bouquets as table decor at the reception.
8. Add a family heirloom to your bouquet to personalize it and add sparkle rather than purchasing faux jewels.
9. Donate leftover food to a shelter and left over flowers to a nursing home.
10. Have a small display cake and supplement with sheet cakes. If you are set on a large display cake, have artificial additional layers to serve as decoration. Wedding essentials tips compiled by Good Earth Floral Design Studio , Whole Foods Market , Blue Window Creative and The Overland Park Convention Center , as told to Heather Luttenegger.
Image courtesy of PhotoEdge .